How can things go wrong?
The main reason that sprinkler systems fail is due to degradation over time. If you purchased an older home with an existing sprinkler system, you don’t know when things could go wrong and you could spring a leak. New home and/or West LA sprinkler system owners may experience water pressure, blockage, or leak issues as well if the contractor didn’t install the system correctly, or if they didn’t use quality pieces, parts, and fittings to ensure longevity. Our Santa Monica, Venice, El Segundo, and Huntington Beach sprinkler installations are done by professionals with years of experience, knowledge, and expertise using high quality products so that you don’t need to worry.
Here are a few ways in which your sprinkler system could fail and need LA sprinkler repair:
- Pipes crack: Whether it’s due to cheap materials, materials deteriorating over time due to use, the pipes can crack, leaking water throughout your property and not properly watering your lawn and garden.
- Fittings loosen: Water pressure can cause fittings to loosen, meaning water can seep out, or pipes can become disconnected and water will never reach the sprinkler head.
- Water main issues: Your water main may not be functioning properly and the right water pressure may never reach your sprinkler system, meaning your lawn will suffer.
- Faulty sprinkler heads: Maybe you accidentally tripped over it, or ran it over with a lawnmower, or a previous homeowner did. Maybe the inner pieces have finally given out over time. Regardless of the reason, our team will investigate and repair it.
- Roots and debris clog the pipes: If you have more invasive plant life, roots and debris could get into the pipes and clog the pipes so that water will never reach the sprinkler head. This can cause pressure buildups near the water main, meaning massive repair bills as it can damage your home.
Proscape can get your sprinklers back up and running again
If your sprinkler system isn’t working as it should, you may need sprinkler maintenance and repair in Santa Monica and Huntington Beach. Contact us for a consultation and to learn more abut our knowledge and expertise to repair your sprinkler system in LA.